From Chef Jimmy of Don Ho's Island Grill in Hawaii
- 2 lb. pork butt (cubed)
- 2 TBS Salad oil
- 1 large onion (halved and sliced thin)
- 1 TBS minced garlic
- 1 tsp. crushed red peppers
- 12 oz. can green chili (diced)
- 1 TBS Oregano
- 2-1/2 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Sour cream & cilantro (garnish)
- Brown pork in oil.
- Add onion, garlic, red peppers and green chili. Saute for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add oregano, water, and salt to taste.
- Simmer until pork is tender- -about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and fresh cilantro sprig.