Crews extinguish electrical fire at Longview Whataburger - CBS 5 - KPHO

Crews extinguish electrical fire at Longview Whataburger

Posted: Updated:
LONGVIEW, TX (KLTV) -

A small electrical fire was extinguished Saturday afternoon at a Longview Whataburger.

Longview Fire crews responded to the Whataburger located 4108 W Loop 281. Authorities tell KLTV-7 that the fire was caused by an electrical short and caused damage to one wall. Crews quickly put out the fire.

Officials say that the restaurant was evacuated and everyone was able to get out safely. The restaurant is closed for the time being. No word yet on when it is expected to re-open.

Copyright 2013 KLTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
CBS 5
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation), Phoenix, AZ and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service..