Information contained on this page is provided by companies via press release distributed through PR Newswire, an independent third-party content provider. PR Newswire, WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE Fidus Systems Inc.
Fidus' new "Zero-Risk Cost Reduction" service, sure to be a hit!
OTTAWA, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Fidus Systems Inc., a leader in Electronic Product Development, Staff Augmentation, and Consulting, is excited to unveil its new "Zero-Risk Cost Reduction"† service.
The "Zero-Risk Cost Reduction" service was inspired by Fidus' desire to invest alongside its customers to help them compete more profitably. Two service options will be made available. The first will feature component-replacement cost reductions without need for re-design; targeting savings of 5% to 10%. The second option involves re-design, and combines Fidus' best-in-class design services with strategic sourcing; this is available for those customers with more aggressive product cost reduction targets of 15% to 30%.
"We think the value is outstanding. In both cases, options exist for our clients to enjoy minimal out-of-pocket expenses‡. This can be significant in terms of helping our customers make faster decisions toward improving their financial performance. Fidus wants to be our customer's most valuable supplier and we think this new offering will help us achieve this goal, while offering our customers an easily measurable ROI", said Scott Turnbull, Director, Technology.
† "Zero-Risk Cost Reduction" is the name of the service. There is always
risk in an electronic design/revision.
‡ Terms and Conditions apply
About Fidus Systems
Fidus Systems Inc. provides Electronic Product Development, Staff Augmentation, and Consulting Services to companies across a wide range of industries. Fidus' extensive experience includes Hardware, FPGA, Signal Integrity, Embedded Software, and Mechanical design. Fidus is a Xilinx Premier Design Services member. As a design partner, Fidus offers companies greater flexibility and capability in their product development with access to the expertise, process, and tools to successfully move their products to market. Fidus has delivered on more than 800 products and projects for 215 customers across North America. For more information, please visit www.fidus.com.
The Fidus name and the Fidus logo are trademarks of Fidus Systems Inc. Other registered and unregistered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© Copyright 2013 Fidus Systems Inc. All rights reserved. Information subject to change without notice.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.