HARTFORD, CT (WFSB) -
Warming centers will open in communities for a third day as temperatures continue to stay below normal.
The following communities have informed us that they will be opening warming centers.
- North End Senior Center, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- South End Wellness Center, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Hispanic Health Council, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Simsbury Public Library, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Eno Memorial Hall, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Sullivan Senior Center (for seniors only), 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Torrington Health & Rehab, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Register Citizen Newspaper 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Torrington Soup Kitchen 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., and 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Additional centers will be listed as we receive them. Check back for updates.
Copyright 2013 WFSB (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.