A gas leak in a Scottsdale neighborhood forced the evacuation of several dozen people Wednesday afternoon, fire authorities said.
The incident at E. Via Linda and 101st Street was upgraded to a working Hazmat situation.
Crews secured the scene and began evacuating structures nearby.
Southwest Gas pinpointed the leak to a break in an underground natural gas line. Scottsdale fire crews assisted Southwest Gas in repairing the leak and monitoring the immediate areas.
Between 75 to 85 persons were evacuated. There were no reported injuries to anyone.
Copyright 2012 CBS 5 (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
Taco Bell is offering an unusual contest prize: a "lifetime" of free food at its restaurants.